The College provides a payment plan as a benefit and service to its students. The student benefits by spreading education costs over time. The plan includes nine steps.
1. Fall/Spring semesters, account balances are divided in three installments. Summer account balances are divided in two installments. A $35.00 non-refundable finance fee is applied to each payment plan.
2. Students sign a payment plan contract acknowledging their financial responsibility for their student account balance and if they fail to make payments on or before the due date, collection procedures may be instituted.
3. A $15.00 fee will be applied to a student’s account for returned checks.
4. Types of payments that are accepted are cash, check, debit or credit card.
5. The College will not release a transcript or grades, nor allow pre-registration for another semester, until a student’s balance is paid in full.
6. Accounts over one year old and greater than $20 will be turned over to the state and be withheld from income tax refunds and/or turned over to collection agencies.